understood that every stage of a relationship
comes with uncertainties and the possibility of
surviving at such moments would depend on
the strength of the both parties. It would be a
matter of concern if you or your partner
chooses to deal with it alone. Break-up do
happen, even to promising relationships, it’s
mostly prompted by contrary influence,
incompatibility or inability to compromise some
standards. Whichever way it comes, there are
signs foretelling the possibility of a split in your
relationship and from my experience as a
relationship counselor, I've gathered 25 signs
for both genders that should get your attention.
* When his excuse is always the same or
* When he stops doing what he did to get you.
* When you’re often compared to his ex.
* When he loves his privacy.
* When she starts keeping sensitive secrets.
* When she makes important decisions without
* When she gets mad at minor issues.
* When you’re alone and nothing seems missing
– You ran a whole day without his thought going
through your mind?
* When he introduces you as his friend and not
* When he no longer cares about important
matters that concerns you.
* When he always find a fault about you to
defend/justify his action(s).
* When you take your friends as more priority
* When he replaces regular calling with text
* When she’s not always happy around you.
* When it’s only sex that keeps your relationship
* When he gives you no attention because of his
friends or job.
* When he’s not in any way jealous about your
males or concerned about the calls you receive –
This isn't insecurity, it only shows he's keenly
interest and the fact that he can’t afford to lose
* When he no longer seek your opinion or
careless about them.
* When she communicates less with you but
* When she’s being controlled by her mother.
* When he doubts every excuse/reason you
* When she settles for you alone and avoids your
* No discussion about the future or he plans his
future without you in the picture.
* When she ask for a break regularly.
* When both of you finds it difficult to make
collective decision(s) or remain on the same
page on important matters.
These warning signs are for our caution. If you
don’t give them good attention, it could result in
a sudden break-up of your relationship. If you
ever experience any of these disturbing signs,
have a good discussion with your partner and try
never to ignore it. In a relationship, you’re truly
happy when your partner is happy. A one-sided
affair will always find its way to hit the rock. The
good side to this is that these signs can be
swiftly identified; it’s either what he/she stops
doing or what he/she starts doing. Whichever
way, don’t let the negative signs be, don’t
manage any, don’t prevent or ignore, cure
them! Heal your relationship of little faults
because it could form a breaking point for more