Most psychologists and marriage counselors will agree that sex is an extremely important part of every romantic relationship arguably the most important even though few wouldn’t dare admit it openly. Sex is something you engage in with your partner that you don’t do with anyone else. Of course, you can also embrace, talk to, and kiss your partner to express your love, but you usually do these things with your mother, your siblings, and even your friends. Sex, on the other hand, is the definitive act that draws the line between the kinds of relationships we have with people. Further, sex as a unique expression of intimacy appears to have numerous benefits for one’s life and health, as many studies have shown: it’s a stress reliever, it reduces the risk of cancer (especially prostate cancer in men), reduces pain in many cases, improves sleep and can even cure insomnia in some instances, it even enhances skin and overall health. Most importantly however, sex between a man and a woman is the natural means of reproduction, perpetuating the human race. In other words, one could claim that sex is life. Here are Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Didn’t Know.
- According to The State University of New York study, Fluid can help fight depression. Fluid contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, and induce sleep. It also contains cortisol, which is known to increase feelings of affection in the brain.
- The average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds - fourteen seconds longer than the male orgasm.
- Good looking men have stronger sperm. During a study in Spain women were shown pictures of men and asked to rank them according to their attractiveness. The men that the women found to be the best looking were most often the best sperm producers.
- It takes two tablespoons of blood to get the average joystick erect.
- Studies have shown that eighty-five percent of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse were cheating on their wives.
- Despite many people using headache as a common excuse to avoid sex, sex can actually relieve a headache since it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain.
- A teaspoon of Fluid contains approximately five calories. Half an hour of intense sex burns off an average of one hundred to two hundred calories.
- The earliest known illustration of a man using a condom during sexual intercourse is painted on the wall of a cave in France. It is dated between twelve thousand and fifteen thousand years old.