1. Cuddling triggers the same neurological
reaction as taking pain killers
2. Falling in love has the same
neurological effects as a cocaine high.
decide if you have feelings for someone.
So guys, don't mind those girls that play
hard to get.
4. When looking at someone you love,
your pupils dilate.
5. Expressing gratitude towards people
you love causes an immediate spike in
6. When you see someone you're
interested in, what feels like butterflies in
your stomach is actually a stress
response called adrenaline.
7. Men are more emotionally affected
when relationships end. So don't mind
those guys that act like their hearts are
made of stone, they actually cry
themselves to sleep every night during
8. Like sex and hunger, the urge to fall in
love is primitive and biological.